Salon Services lash lift and tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi has anybody here done the lash lift course with Sallys.
If so how was your experience. Would you recommend it if not why. Thank you. [emoji4]

I have done this course..it was a good day, trainer very kind and patient, only 4 of us , so lots of input from her, hints and tips etc..would recommend.

Yes I did it. Very informative and great results. However, the salon systems lash lift glue is rubbish. I use lash base glue.

Awe thanks ladies feel a little more relieved now x

Where do you buy lash base glue from please, and would I be able to purchase it if I had done a salon services course? I'm about to book a course myself. I think I read that salon services don't do a small shield which I've also read (done lots of reading lol) on here that is the size most often used. Can small shields be bought elsewhere?

Glamour nails 86 did you do your course and how was it?

Sorry for all the questions! Xx

Where do you buy lash base glue from please, and would I be able to purchase it if I had done a salon services course? I'm about to book a course myself. I think I read that salon services don't do a small shield which I've also read (done lots of reading lol) on here that is the size most often used. Can small shields be bought elsewhere?

Glamour nails 86 did you do your course and how was it?

Sorry for all the questions! Xx

Hi blossom. Just go to the lashbase website lashbase.co.uk and go to lash lifting to buy the glue and small shields. You don't need to of trained with them to buy from them either :) xx

Hi blossom. Just go to the lashbase website lashbase.co.uk and go to lash lifting to buy the glue and small shields. You don't need to of trained with them to buy from them either :) xx
That's fab thank you! Course booked now, can't wait! X

is this course not brand specific so i can buy anonesproducs like the gateway course .cheers

Hi All

Does the lash base glue become gummy after a few uses?

Thanks

Hi All

Does the lash base glue become gummy after a few uses?

Thanks

No more than the Sally’s one. But actually I quite like it a bit gummy, the lashes stick to the shield better!

Just realised when I last posted I hadn’t done my course! In case it helps anyone, my Sally’s course was very good and would recommend it. Very thorough and a helpline was given for aftercare if we had any issues. I trained about a year ago, one of the best things I’ve done tbh, A great trematment, very popular and good for rebooking

No more than the Sally’s one. But actually I quite like it a bit gummy, the lashes stick to the shield better!
Thanks for your feedback - especially considering how old the thread is, I didn't even notice!

When I say gummy, I find it impossible to actually get any of the glue out of the tube after a few uses!

Thanks for your feedback - especially considering how old the thread is, I didn't even notice!

When I say gummy, I find it impossible to actually get any of the glue out of the tube after a few uses!

Oh, that’s not much use! I’ve not had that problem x

Latest posts

Back