Salon Services tunic sizes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie077

Reaction score
hi all! i need to buy a couple of tunics but havnt got alot of money at the mo! ive seen salon services have got some with money off at the moment but the sizes are small medium large and extra large. there is no size guide so was wondering if any of you know what the sizes are? or know of anywhere else to buy cheap ones? thanks in advance x

To start with I got mine from eBay! Wasn't sure if I wanted one, so didn't want to spend much. Also had a regular sizing option (8,10,12etc) however it looked just as good as more expensive ones, fitted very well and the quality is fine x

I have a salon services tunic and I'm a large (I'm a size 14/16) I know there's a few but I have the plain black one. It fits me really well x

Thanks for your replys! I'm normally an 16/18 in tops so I'm guessing extra large would be fine! I did email them but haven't had a reply. I'll have a look on eBay as I'd rather have normal sizing! Once moneys not so tight I'll buy a nicer more expensive one seen a few I like! Thanks again xx :)

Do you have a trade card with them? It's Vat Free tomorrow in the UK. I only buy my stuff on vat free unless I'm desperate. :) x

Do you have a trade card with them? It's Vat Free tomorrow in the UK. I only buy my stuff on vat free unless I'm desperate. :) x
Yes I do have one! I'd forgotten it was vat free tomorrow! Thanks hun x:)

La Beeby have good deals at the moment http://labeeby.co.uk/

look at clearance page, tunics at £5 and £10, thats mad!

Latest posts

Back