Salon software question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosey

Reaction score
Has anyone got any experience of working with salon software packages?

We are looking at getting a package for our salon and have looked at Premier software and Salon Iris systems. I would love some feedback on ease of use, pros and cons and customer service. And also how much of an improvement it made to the day to day running of your salon.

Thanks!

Hiya!

In the salon where I work, we have just installed Premier Software. Its really good and quite user friendly, but be warned it takes alot of work to set up - but I would imagine that is standard practice for a new system.

Good luck with it :hug:

Its Premier that I am leaning towards at the moment. It looked quite straight forward to use. Seeing the rep tomorrow so I should get more of an idea what it can do for us. There are loads of systems out there and its difficult to know where to start!

We use Salon-Mate from Beauty Salon Software SALON-MATE

It was very inexpensive for what it does. Books appointments. Tracks Clients. Keeps inventory records. Running the reports was a little confusing at first, but now that I figured it out,I can see reports on sales by client or stylist or days , weeks, even for the whole year.

I love it.

Hannah

Rosey~ You can go to any of the above mentioned software sites and most of them have a free trial download. You have been given a good bunch of names with prices ranging from inexpensive to expensive. They all do things differently. How do I know this? Because I downloaded every single on of these and tried them out on my computer..

Salon Iris is probabley more in depth than the rest.but a wonderful system if you can afford it. ;)

Latest posts

Back