Salon System Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone used the salon system lash lift system yet?

Is it like the LVL lash lift?

I was looking at it for the salon, as I personally think it will be a popular service.

What do you guys think?

I would go for LVL but the training (which I don't need) is very very expensive.

cheeky *bump*
anyone??

Yes it is the same as LVL and if its of any help its more popular for me than eyelash extensions. HTH

Hi

It is the same as LVL. Everyone I've carried the treatment out on let out a big gasp of delight when I hand them the mirror to see their new lashes ha. The glue is rubbish though so Id invest in a different brand :biggrin:

Hi

It is the same as LVL. Everyone I've carried the treatment out on let out a big gasp of delight when I hand them the mirror to see their new lashes ha. The glue is rubbish though so Id invest in a different brand :biggrin:

hi littlemissmac,id be interested in have glue you are using instead as im thinking about investing in a kit and giving it a trial run :D

Bloody amazing this treatment!! Everyone I have persuaded to try it has absolutely loved it!
Combine with a tint and result is absolutely fantastic x

may i please ask what glue everyone uses please? do you recommend this kit instead of the LVL? it would be good to find a cheaper alternative. Thank you

Am booked in on the salon system course on march 16th but at the moment am the only one, if they don't get 4 people they will cancel. :(
It seems to have great results xx

Am booked in on the salon system course on march 16th but at the moment am the only one, if they don't get 4 people they will cancel. :(
It seems to have great results xx
where is the course? can you send me the link where you booked it please? if its close to me i think ill book in :)

It's west Wales Hun, but I will find the link for you so you can see if there are any nearer x
oh no that`s a shame :sad: i hope more people book on your course. Thank you that would be great :) x

thank you for the link :) xx

Posted the link above for you x

thank you yes i have seen it. One really close to me so thank you :) good luck with yours x
Great thankx if it's not cancelled - anyone fancy doing lash lifts?!!
Good luck with yours x

thank you if you always get stuck travel up here and do the course lol :D x

Latest posts

Back