Salon Systems lash lift advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minstrel

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have just done my training using salon systems lash lift. I am a bit confused about the tinting process. My trainer told me to avoid tinting the lashes, unless they were done the day before hand. She did say if I was going to tint them during the lift treatment, to do that first and to only leave on for 10 seconds so as the lashes don't go frizzy. I've tried this and the lashes do not tint! I've read on here to tint after the fixing process. Is this correct? If so, how long for? I'm guessing it won't be the full time.

Really hope someone can advise me as I'm not sure that what my trainer taught me is correct?

Thank you xx

You can Tint after treatment and although you don't leave the tint on as long as you normally would you leave it on longer than 10 seconds. Sound like your trainer has not give good training there.

Thanks for your reply. How long would you leave it on? 5 minutes?xx

Yes tint after removing ur blue solution whilst they are still glued to the shields. Leave on for 5 mins. Works perfectly. [emoji2]

Great! Will give this a bash don't know why I was taught differently as nobody else seems to do it that way? Thanks again xx

Yes, always tint after. I was taught that the perm chemicals would strip tint off lashes.

Hi ladies, just trying to following a few threads on this treatment before booking and after some advice... I have looked into lvl and the course is expensive so am thinking this is the same thing just not as big of a brand? Can anyone help me on cost price as have heard lvl is not very profitable think it costs around £15 to do the treatment and people in my aread charging £30? What are the profits for salon system lifting? And what prices can you charge for it? The course is only £135 which is a good price although would like more details first if anyone can help! I tried calling and they said until i book on the course i cannot find out this information which is bad i think! Any help please ladies x

Latest posts

Back