Salon Systems lash perm insulator

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Does anybody know how well this works?
If there are any other insulators out there?
How quick does the perm take to develop with it?

Thanx in advance xx

I'm jumping in this thread as id love to know the answer too x

has anybody got any advice on any salon system lash perm products. i used to use mercia but found them not so good

:sad:

Hi geeky girls! I do a lot of lash perming and lash lifting and have tried most of the brands and different ways of storing them.
I have come to the conclusion that for them to remain really active they have to be used quickly as if they are left for long in the little bottles I think they become ineffective and the perm doesnt "take".They do come in single use sachets now though so that is much better.
I tend to use salon system more than any other as they do the lifting too.
As far as insulation is concerned, I just use cling film which seems to do the job very well.

Sorry no idea but I use Ellebana and it's super quick processing time

@holisticzoe Yeah heard good things about ellebana, how long is the recomended process time? How to remove the solutions do u use a damp cotton bud? As ive watched the video on youtube and shows and eyebath dish?
What tint do u use? I use apraise?

Sorry lots of questions

Hi maximum 10 mins per solution, there's 2, I use a dry cotton but to remove first solution then a damp pad to remove from the shield then tint bottom and top lashes with refectocil. I have loads of comments about how quick it is, how.long they last and that there's no stinging, I have only ever uses that product so nothing to compare it too.

Latest posts

Back