Salon Systems Waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the nail studio

Reaction score
Morning all Im doing my waxing course on Tues, just wondered if anybody else has done this one.

Hi rach

I did that course about 6 years ago and found it really good, good luck for tuesday x

Hi, I was looking at doing this course in the Sallys at Lincoln, would be great if you could let me know how you get on and what you think of it. :)

I did it about 3 years ago and found it good. We covered all the relevant info but not a lot of practise, however the tutor told us to go away and practise for about 60 hours :eek: and then we'd probably have covered all the different hair types and growth patterns.
I thought this was exaggerated (60 hours is A LOT of waxing), but she was right. I didn't really class myself as a 'real' waxer till then and, by then, my confidence had grown.
She was at the end of a phone if I ever needed help.
Go for it & Good Luck !

Is this the advanced waxing course you are doing or the basic?

I have booked an advanced waxing course \(brazilian, etc)with Sally's in Aberdeen on 26th May however I have now heard mixed reviews about the content and delivery of the course. Has anyone done this course and if so how did you find it?

Morning all Im doing my waxing course on Tues, just wondered if anybody else has done this one.

Hi

How'd the course go? I'm booked to do the warm waxing course Thursday next week at Capital in Ipswich!

Did you get much practical done? I'm so hairy right now I tell you:eek:.

Was it really intense on the brain, with lots to take in?

Hi

is this a 1 day course or set over a few days? How did it go?

many thanks

It was really thorough, theory in the morning and all afternnon practical working on partners.

You'll cope with it OK. It's all about the skin, hair, products in the morning and a lot of waxing in the afternoon. We waxede each other - brows, facial, legs, underarms and regular bikini.
I've jsut recently done a day course for intimate waxing (Brazilian & Hollywood) with Kim - The Wax Queen. Great day, covered all aspects (including client modesty, hygiene, how to make them feel at ease etc etc .........as well as the actual waxing side of things.
With these courses, you'll still need a lot of practice at home.
HTHs:)

I'm interested in doing a waxing course, and have been looking at the one at Capital and also another one (1 day course with Ceuteum). I was worried that 1 day of waxing wouldn't be enough for me, but judging by the responses on this thread other geeks seem to have got on fine with the Capital course which is great!! I'm guessing tons of practise will be needed but hopefully a 1 day course will be sufficient.

I'm interested in doing a waxing course, and have been looking at the one at Capital and also another one (1 day course with Ceuteum). I was worried that 1 day of waxing wouldn't be enough for me, but judging by the responses on this thread other geeks seem to have got on fine with the Capital course which is great!! I'm guessing tons of practise will be needed but hopefully a 1 day course will be sufficient.

my plan at the moment is to do the 1 day waxing course, then practise practise practise, then book a 1to1 with someone like the wax queen for refining of my skills.

my plan at the moment is to do the 1 day waxing course, then practise practise practise, then book a 1to1 with someone like the wax queen for refining of my skills.

Yes that's a good idea, thanks.

Good luck with it all! x

Latest posts

Back