Scalp bleach...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moobar

Reaction score
what do u find gives the best lift and what vol do u use.....? I'm using matrix v-light but can only use 20 vol and it leaves quite a warm result. xx

what do u find gives the best lift and what vol do u use.....? I'm using matrix v-light but can only use 20 vol and it leaves quite a warm result. xx

Really? I never have a prob with v-light And 20 vol on myself and in very very warm natural base 4 and lifts light and clean then finish of with 10v in sync or even just silver :)

maybe try running a bit if graphics pigment through once it's lifted and you rinsed it off, to tone it x

Schwarzkopf Blondme is very good definitely worth a try

Schwarzkopf Blondme is very good definitely worth a try

Lifts extremly clean, but is TERRIBLE for condition. I hate it now, too damaging :eek:

Really? I never have a prob with v-light And 20 vol on myself and in very very warm natural base 4 and lifts light and clean then finish of with 10v in sync or even just silver :)

maybe try running a bit if graphics pigment through once it's lifted and you rinsed it off, to tone it x

I might try this Bluerinse, I have base 4 dark warm hair and use highlift then pl foils, highlift leaves too much warmth though. Thinking of trying this :)

Can't say I've every had a problem with condition. I always follow up with keratin restore milk.

I might try this Bluerinse, I have base 4 dark warm hair and use highlift then pl foils, highlift leaves too much warmth though. Thinking of trying this :)

Yeah I either use 10v in color sync or 10av in socolor with 10vol amazing!!

I personally like blondor, it's all I use but tried loreal platifiz wasn't keen on it it was quite gritty :-/ x

I personally like blondor, it's all I use but tried loreal platifiz wasn't keen on it it was quite gritty :-/ x

I used to use blondor but for a gentle cream bleach, ideal for scalp application, i found it was very uncomfortable on my scalp and also my clients found this too.

I use Affinage Ice Creme which is an ammonia free blue bleach powder which smells of mint. (when mixed with peroxide it smells like toothpaste lol)

You can only use it with 20 vol but i've never had a problem with it, the lower peroxide you use with bleach, you get a cleaner result anyway.

And best of all, it causes no discomfort whatsoever on the scalp, it feels like you've got a mild toothpaste on your scalp lol if anyone has ever used or had Label.M Peppermint Treatment used on them, this is exactly what it feels like! :)

Also to add, when mixed, it's not as fluffy and stodgy as bleach usually is, it's more of a gel consistency and it doesn't dry and stop processing :)

Affinage ice creme= awesome.

I usually use blondor but gonna give matrix a go I think!! I know I shouldn't say this but I ran out of my usual blondor and I had basic blue bleach u buy from Sallys in my cupboard And I used it on scalp with 6% on my sister and she said it was the best blonde she's had! I wouldn't use it all the time but it's always there for when I run out, it's very cheap too x

Latest posts

Back