Schedul booking system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emilie1

Reaction score
I am hoping to install the schedul booking system in my salon. The reviews are excellent and it's free. Can anyone on here who uses it tell me if they use an ipad or desktop please and what works best.Thanks in advance.

If you log on through you iPad or iPhone web browser then click add to home screen and it will put a shortcut on there for you x I use it on iPad and iPhone

I use on iPad and iPhone with no issues. Haven't tried on a desktop.

Cannot say enough good things about schedul, it's amazing for a free service and I've even got a booking button on my Facebook page that links to my schedul calendar!

I love shedul! I use it on the computer at work with various log ons and access levels for all staff, and can log on on my phone from home! The automatic reminder texts have also been a godsend!

Iv just started using this in my salon on computer and at home on laptop. Loving it so far

I've been looking into swapping over to this, I like the sound of the text reminders which is something that mine doesn't do (setmore) but the only thing is shedul doesn't seem to have an app, which is something that I like about setmore x

So THATS why I can’t find it!!

Latest posts

Back