Scratch magazine...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmberlei

Reaction score
Morning Geeks!!!

I have actually done this thread before with success...but unfortunalty,its needed again....

Ok, I already subscribe to Scratch Magazine but i previously lost an issue so i previously asked peeps if i could buy another copy of anyone as id lossed mine. This time my dads thrown it away and i want another on as i really like the fibreglass info on it. Does anyone have a copy they dont want..id be more than happy to pay postage......?

cover_100w_1105.jpg

November 2005

Key Features:

• Fibreglass systems
• Retail hair products​

• Salon clothing

PLEASE HELP!​

OOh I couldnt part with my copies of Scratch!
Why dont you contact Alex, or her stand-in Gemma, Im sure someone on the team will help you out.

i hate it i know!!! i never part with mine either but i cant believe that my dad threw it away!!!! I took it there to have a read when i was visiting and i think he thought that it was 'another of those magazines'...and chucked it!!!! How annoying!

So u ladies think it's worth subscribing?????

Is this the best industry publication on the market ?????

Thanks

x x x

becki x said:
So u ladies think it's worth subscribing?????

Is this the best industry publication on the market ?????

Thanks

x x x

i subscribe to it, and think its a brill mag and worth every penny

I LOVE Scratch...but does anyone have this copy????

I like Glors can't be parted from my copies of scratch, but if there is something particular you want from it ie. the fibreglass bit, I will gladly scan it and email it to you if that is of any help.

Otherwise, I am sure I read that you can buy it over the counter at Ellisons I think ??, they may have back issues also. pm Alex Fox I am sure she will be able to help.

I'll send you mine

PM me your details!

If anyone else is interested I have about approx 12 copies of scratch from the past year and 12 copies of Pro Nails

i've PM'd you hun x

Latest posts

Back