Screen Media Limited

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlemiss1t

Reaction score
Has anyone been approached by this company, or heard of them.

I had a rep call today and went on about a load of sales talk etc, like they do.

Anyway, what they said was, down our marina shopping centre, they are using 4 massive plasma screens showing adverts for different companies and for doing this and giving you copies on dvd's of the adverts, ALL THEY WANT IS £5 PER SCREEN FOR MAINTENANCE??

I don't know if this is good, would it work.

The rep is coming to the area on Friday and don't want to get into this sales "argument"if you say no, and they go on about objectives, marketing etc.

Any help, I would be really grateful

Carly x

How often do they want the £5 though

Every week, so 4 screens @ £5 = £20 a week.

Carly x

My ex boss tried this in the post office and bear in mind that in the post office there is nothing to o except look at the t.v screen as you queue up for an hour (the post office always had long queues) and she didn't get any enquiries from it, not one. At £20 a week per advertiser what are they doing maintenance wise? buying new t.vs every week by the sounds of it!?:eek::lol: I wouldn't think this is the offer of the year. :hug:

theres a few post on here about, they dont sound very good :!:

Be warned of anyone who either promises you income or footfall from this type of advertising- it is a promise that can't be kept. I would recommend you use your own targeted PR rather than this route. Besides, do you know who else is advertising with them- do you want your salon associated with them?

Has anyone been approached by this company, or heard of them.

I had a rep call today and went on about a load of sales talk etc, like they do.

Anyway, what they said was, down our marina shopping centre, they are using 4 massive plasma screens showing adverts for different companies and for doing this and giving you copies on dvd's of the adverts, ALL THEY WANT IS £5 PER SCREEN FOR MAINTENANCE??

I don't know if this is good, would it work.

The rep is coming to the area on Friday and don't want to get into this sales "argument"if you say no, and they go on about objectives, marketing etc.

Any help, I would be really grateful

Carly x

DO they have a minimum contract term?

Latest posts

Back