Selling products to customers being freelance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flix's

Reaction score
Hi,
Hope some one can help me.. I've always been a reader of other stylist post and am a complete addict to the site.
I've worked for myself for 2years now qualified up to level 3 hair for 8 years. After working up my clientele the only thing a miss is the product to sell to customers to give them that full experience. I just wondered if anyone does this freelance. If so how did you build a leaflet up? I've always worked with tigi, and just fill this is just something a miss selling to clients.

Thank you Beth

Hiya Beth, welcome to the site :biggrin:
I find this hard aswell actually. I also use Tigi, and whan I'm applying the product I explain what it is and why I'm using it on their hair.
This gives them the opertunity to then ask me about it, where they would get it etc, and I tell them have some in stock and can throw it in when I'm passing (that's if I don't have any in my car)
:biggrin: Lisa

I sell hair extension aftercare, sodium chloride free products and Tangle Teezers. I presently carry them with me always but am in the process of adding a retail page to my website and Facebook page, so hopefully I can earn whilst I sleep! I did sell the odd Lakme styling product but it's the outlay to have it all in, I've just apied for a business credit card to give me a bit more leverage.

Thanks for reply guys! Yeah I thought that about dropping it back in. Cos I do the same I explain what am applying.
I thought there great Christmas presents swell but didn't want to buy stock in, then be left without after then xx

Maybe don't try and retail a range that is sold in Tk maxx! X

Latest posts

Back