Semi perm lash help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren Spence

Reaction score
I'm looking for a bit of help. I trained in Semi Permanent lashes last year and have practised on a few family members and friends. However, I'm finding firstly that they aren't lasting. I used to clean lashes with micellar water but have now started using Marvel Lash make up remover pads (I also use their sensitive glue).
Secondly I'm finding the lashes are sticking together and the glue looks a little clumpy which makes it difficult to separate each lash. As well, I was told when training most salons use a 0.25mm lash but I've watched Frankie Widdows videos and she says 0.15mm - what do most people use??

If anyone has ANY tips at all I'd really appreciate it

Thanks

Try using a primer to prep the lashes as that can help the bond. Thinner lashes definitely help too and maybe check how quick the adhesive sets as you might be working quicker than your adhesive which means you can end up with lashes sticking together and it looks clumpy x

I would clean with a specially designed lash cleanser and also saline solution. I personally don't use primer as most contain alcohol and I don't like to use any more chemicals than is necessary.
If you are getting stickes then maybe your adhesive is too slow for you and you may need to change to a quicker one.
I personally never use above a 0.15. You could use flat lashes though which are lighter in weight but give the appearance of being thicker.
Hope that helps x

Latest posts

Back