Semi permanent eyelashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmalouisecookx

Reaction score
I’ve passed my level 2 at college and can do individual semi perm lashes we got given the lash fx kit the glue doesn’t seem great what is the best glue anyone has used for long lasting lashes and also best lashes to purchase nice bold curled ones? Thank you so much !

There are different types of curls and thicknesses, I find that curl are my most popular and cc curl but some do
Like the d curls. Thickness wise I use a lot of 0.12 or 0.15 thickness and I like flirties expert or ultra depending on humidity x

There are different types of curls and thicknesses, I find that curl are my most popular and cc curl but some do
Like the d curls. Thickness wise I use a lot of 0.12 or 0.15 thickness and I like flirties expert or ultra depending on humidity x

Thank you I have J lashes and there just not great at all! One c curl 0.20 11mm which I like I’ll see about the D curls. Thank you for getting back to me what brand in lashes is it you use the same as the glue? I will look into flirties expert or ultra thank you x

Yes I use flirties I really like them,

So you need a bigger range of lashes and you need to be using at least 3-5 different lengths in each set. Flirties sell mixed length lash trays so you can always get a few of the mini trays to try out x

Latest posts

Back