Semi permanent glue on strip lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangc

Reaction score
I'be been thinking about using individual semi-perm lash glue to apply strip lashes on for a while but I'm not sure to do it or not?
I've always preferred wearing strips compared to individual lashes but as I have virtually no natural lashes it'd be great if they can stay on at least for a week or longer at a time,has anyone tried this?

Semi permanent lashes are not applied too the skin like strips so the glue is not meant too touch the skin. It's not a good idea xxx

Semi permanent lashes are not applied too the skin like strips so the glue is not meant too touch the skin. It's not a good idea xxx
Yeah I was thinking of putting the strip on the lashes like you do with individual ones just using semi-permanent glue rather the everyday glue you get with the strip lashes.I probably will just do it as I have virtually no lashes anyway haha x

Please don't even try this. It's really not a good idea, the semi permanent lashes adhesive is not designed for this! It WILL pull all your own lashes out and if you don't have many to start it will leave you completely bald. The semi permanent adhesive is not supposed to be used on the skin also you are putting yourself at risk of developing severe allergies. Please don't do this to yourself or any clients.

Latest posts

Back