Semi/quasi in 6.66?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

victims

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

I recently changed my colour from white to red, used a filler and then coloured it, wasn't too excited about the colour my hairdresser used (it faded to purple-ish pretty quick) so dyed it again using Fay 6.66.
It was a great vibrant red, but had to use red conditioner a lot to maintain it. Now i've gotten to the point where the red conditioner just doesn't cut it anymore, i think the dye has washed out too much.
So i'm looking for a good quasi or semi to freshen it up, and i was hoping you could give me some advice, i'm not very experienced on that area :
Thanks for the help!

As your not a hair professional we cannot give you advice on professional products and without the proper training which I did for 4 years you really should not attempt to do this yourself. Go to a salon or college to get it safely and properly done :) x

You're right, i'm not a fully trained pro yet, but i'm a hair student so I don't see the issue? I'm just asking for advice on what brand/product you would recommend. I use l'oreal in school but they don't make a good semi (for as far as i know), or at least not in the colour i want.
Thanks in advance!

We go by your profile information, as their is none we don't know weather your hair beauty etc.

You're right, i hadn't seen that yet lol! I've been lurking a bit up till now so hadn't really completed my profile. I'll do that asap!
So what brand makes a nice red semi or quasi? Thanks!

Rusk do nice quasis 6.66 is lovely I use it alot x

Latest posts

Back