Setting up at home question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
ive been mobile for 7 years but about 5 years ago i started doing my business from a spare bedroom but since having my son i now only do mobile .

Ive recently upped my services , and its alot of equipment and i suffer from a long term health condition which can make humping all the equipment about harder.

Anyway ive now had my son and dont have a spare room however but would love to be able to have customers come to me again - especially nail customers and lash customers as they tale the longest and just do tans mobile.

the only place i have in my home is my sitting room - its recently decorated and has a wooden floor , and spacious enough to put my nail table in etc .

But im wandering how many of you do it ? and find it works ?

As I client I wouldn’t like that at all xx

I've had my lashes done in a living room and it was fine, just remember to keep it as professional as possible. Clean, tidy, toys away etc.

Yeah it’s a hit n miss - maybe just get loyal customers and friends who I know would feel comfortable

I wouldn't care where I had to go to get my nails done as long as they were done lovely qnd professionaly and they room was some what tidy and child free

I have my nail area in an open space. I keep things neat and clean always. I got a really pretty room divider from wayfair that adds some privacy when needed. Maybe look into something like that? Sorry I have a hard time posting photos because they are too big and I'm not so good at editing them.

Latest posts

Back