Sexy suprise for hubby at Valentines

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameo Val

Reaction score
Well he's always wanting me to wear the usual kind of sexy stuff men like, but I really dont like the way I look in basque, stockings etc. Anyway I was looking at this USA site of lingery and saw one that I really did actually like. Covered all the right bits and did not look tacky at all. So I sent off for it and it came today. Now he thinks that he is getting a box of choccys for Valentines......Boy is he in for a big suprise !

One Easter we had the house to ourselves, so I laid a trail of heart shaped confettie all the way through the hall, up the stairs and right to the bedroom door. When he came home from work I was upstairs, heard him come in and say 'what the hell'........ sound of footsteps up the stairs following the confetti....... opened the bedroom door and there I am................... dressed as the Easter Bunny. Laugh, thought he was gonna split his sides open.

What are you doing for your partner for Valentines......... come on tell the truth.

i would like to do something for my hubby but cant think of anything.. we do have four children in the house he he

i will be running around loads of kiddies as its ashley's 7th birthday but i will be wearing for rob........................1 of my trusty 3 pack black maxi briefs from asda..............lol

valburt said:
One Easter we had the house to ourselves, so I laid a trail of heart shaped confettie all the way through the hall, up the stairs and right to the bedroom door. When he came home from work I was upstairs, heard him come in and say 'what the hell'........ sound of footsteps up the stairs following the confetti....... opened the bedroom door and there I am................... dressed as the Easter Bunny. Laugh, thought he was gonna split his sides open.

What are you doing for your partner for Valentines......... come on tell the truth.

lol - That is brilliant!! I think you and I have the same sense of humour Valburt!

Anthony is cooking me dinner, we are going to drink lots of champagne (not so much that I pass out too early though!) and then I'm going to get out my recent purchases from Ann Summers.

And then hopefully a lot of x-rated action will occur!!!!!!! He he!!!!

Sal said:
Anthony is cooking me dinner, we are going to drink lots of champagne and then I'm going to get out my recent purchase

oh go on, what is it....?!

Tickled Pink! said:
oh go on, what is it....?!

Have finished my post properly now, pressed button to post too early in all my excitement of thinking about valentines evening - which we are celebrating tomorrow night instead of monday so we can get drunk without Anthony being bothered about work in the morning!

But I still don't think I'll be telling what I bought!!!

Ok my valentine suprise for my boyfriend is i'm sending him a single red rose to work, mainly for the embarrasment factor, he's a fireman and will be on duty that day and will probably die of embarrasment! He HE!! The stuff i've bought him is quite boring ( a moisturiser and facial scrub) but he said he wanted them and they were bloody expensive! Oh and a monkey teddy from the bear factory thats dressed in red underwear and has a voice recording of me saying "i love you" aren't i soppy!! Yuk!
Had my waxing done today!!Just in case he forgives me for the rose!
Paula xx

Well, if any of you are looking for a very naughty site try http://www.pabo.com/index_uk.php Very nice things and they work!!!!

I am getting my man a board game for valentines day called Monogamy. Its about having a love affair but ... with your partner!!! :Love:

There are 600 action cards including fantasies and positions!!! 18 age restriction and voted the best adult game! I cannot wait to try this on for size. Oh! Ronald has also planned a surprise for me and has asked me to leave work early, I have no idea, roll on Monday!!!!!

it is bloody naughty! He He i thought it was gunna b underwear tried to click it off and comp froze very embarrasing when ya moms on her way upstairs just as it clicked off she went "wot ya doin?" and i was like "NOTHING!"pmsl!!!!

glittergirl said:
it is bloody naughty! He He i thought it was gunna b underwear tried to click it off and comp froze very embarrasing when ya moms on her way upstairs just as it clicked off she went "wot ya doin?" and i was like "NOTHING!"pmsl!!!!

PMSL!! I bet her response was Yeah right!! :lol:

There is loads of underwear and fantasy dress in that sight, look under glamour collection!

Hi
I'm laying a trail of rose petals and roses from the front door to the bathroom and on up to the bedroom. I have a split level house so have 3 sets of 6 stairs with the bedroom at the top and bathroom in the middle. I'm putting a pressie on each set of stairs in a nice gift bag. I'm laying the table with a white table cloth covered with silk roses and hearts confetti. I've got a 'happy valentines day' banner, balloons, one small one that just says I LOVE YOU and a huge one that when you tap it it sings 'how sweet it is to be loved by you'! I'm gonna dress in some new sexy white underwear that I've bought especially and then place a silk rose just under the side of my nix. I just love it all and can't wait!!

valburt said:
Well he's always wanting me to wear the usual kind of sexy stuff men like, but I really dont like the way I look in basque, stockings etc. Anyway I was looking at this USA site of lingery and saw one that I really did actually like. Covered all the right bits and did not look tacky at all. So I sent off for it and it came today. Now he thinks that he is getting a box of choccys for Valentines......Boy is he in for a big suprise !

I am gonna get fish and chips and a guiness lol

Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Dawnie, Your post made me laugh :wink2: :wink2:

Cathy

Dawnie said:
I am gonna get fish and chips and a guiness lol

Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxx

PMSL :D

No sexy underwear as feeling too fat, just a cute pink and purple set from good ole George at Asda, plus a huge roast dinner just because I want roast potatoes :) Gonna feel REEAAALLY fat after that!!
Got Al some Green & Blacks choccies and a card cos I've already bought him his expensive Green Day tickets for his birthday.

Rose143 said:
Well, if any of you are looking for a very naughty site try http://www.pabo.com/index_uk.php Very nice things and they work!!!!

Been waiting all afternoon 'til my teenagers were out of the way before I took a look ;) . I'm sooo predictable I headed straight for the shoes. With heels that high all I'd be able to do is crawl or roll around :o , perhaps that's why they are so high, stop you from running away.

We too have 4 children in the house so noise has to be kept to a minimum. We don't want to wake the younger ones, 2 & 7 :biggrin: or embarrass ourselves infront of the older ones, 16 &18 :o .

Think we'll have to get a room :Kissing: :hug: :Grope: :o

Sonia

Latest posts

Back