Shedul free computer booking system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArohaBeauty

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm new here but have been in beauty for a few years and opened a salon a few months ago.

I've come across a website called shedul.com that offers a free appointment booking system, client record system, POS system etc. All you do is sign up! It seems pretty good so far, and I've read on the FAQs that it's free at the moment but as they develop they plan to introduce charges but if you sign up now you may not incur charges as they are trying to build I think. I've also read in the small print that all data and client details is owned by me and they will never sell it on or use it, which was one of my main concerns!

There's always a little niggle in my mind when it comes to trusting online though and I can't find many reviews about it. Has anyone heard of it? Is it to be trusted?

Thanks in advance!
Happy Easter! [emoji214][emoji295]️

I've been using it since December and it's been fine xxxx

Thank you! Reassuring to hear! [emoji4] xx

I've just started using it too for the online booking system, really easy to use and not had any problems so far. Customer service also seems pretty good you can email them and they have a Facebook page to keep you up to date on changes and system updates etc. They told me about a few things they're working on introducing and it's only going to get better by the sounds of it :) x

I've used shedul for over a year and love it x

Having tried and failed with other 'paid' systems I'm now using shedul...it's brilliant for my needs. They constantly improve, based on user feedback and it's free....even texts reminders for free

Thank you! I decided to give it a go and am loving it so far! [emoji4]

It’s good, but there are better solutions. For example one of them is Versum, very powerful yet easy to use salon and spa management software. You should give it a try!

Latest posts

Back