Shellac-Cath Kidston inspired nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm goin to give these a go love them. Would u cure after each colour? And how long for? X

Sarah147. Not sure if this was directed at me but I will say I just 2 min cured the Cake pop pink and limeade leaves. Then Wildfire, Pretty Poison and Azure wish after for 2 mins. X

Sorry to be a pain but does someone have a link to Devine by design that I could see a video of how to do the rose nail art please. I use shellac. Thank you. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 387
picture.php

Hotski for the leaves!

omg! you guys are all so so clever! im so jealous! I did my nail courses last September so am fairly new(ish) would love to get to be as good as you at nail art. At the moment I'm just applying Shellac (bit boring considering what you guys get up to!) Did any of you do courses in nail art or did you just experiment? I take it you dipped brushes in the shellac for the nail art? Im in London, if anyone could please receommend some nail art courses I will be very grateful xx

Here is my first attempt at these nails

Here are my attempt

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366724321.734067.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1366724321.734067.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 401
My lovely mums nails from today

ydyma3an.jpg

Latest posts

Back