Shellac Christmas ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debbie 2324

Reaction score
Hello. I was wandering if any of you could help me with some ideas for shellac and additives or glitter combinations for Christmas. I'm at a loss. Like maybe Crimson Sash? What additive would complement that color? Thanks in advance guys I'm new at this.

Glitter is always popular :) the lecente glitters are gorgeous and so easy to apply. You apply and curr base coat and x2 colour coats as normal, then press the glitter into the sticky layer befor applying topcoat. Simple but effective! FYI though be sure to have a separate topcoat for glitter or you'll end up with glitter in your shellac xx

Again lecente is the best for glitters the fireworks collection is proving popular in our salon. The CND aurora collection is lovely not sure if they have matching additives to that. Sizzling sand additive is a great additive to have as well as leaves a golden shimmer over nails and compliments most shellac colours x

Magpie beauty glitters are amazing to use x

Thank you all so much. Will check them all out. You've all been a big help.

I second magpie, just beautiful x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448748950.411207.jpg

Trial and error really! I had a play with what I have. Anything red silver gold green and of course RED [emoji2] ruby ritz is a must though xx

I like these ideas. Very helpful. Thanks !

Latest posts

Back