Shellac peeling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can walk in to Creative in ballymount and buy CND products without much hassle CASH Usually works fine! I also bought CND products at the Beauty show in the RDS. And as I said Kaydee I know there not authorised but there products are authentic I know because I have products from creative and there the same an idiot would know fake product a mile away! I know china could not fake the lamp I have it's amazing the products are all great it's obviously technique!! So I'll go and get trained and then I won't need to ask questions here!

You can walk in to Creative in ballymount and buy CND products without much hassle CASH Usually works fine! I also bought CND products at the Beauty show in the RDS. And as I said Kaydee I know there not authorised but there products are authentic I know because I have products from creative and there the same an idiot would know fake product a mile away! I know china could not fake the lamp I have it's amazing the products are all great it's obviously technique!! So I'll go and get trained and then I won't need to ask questions here!

Hey .. you asked for advice on a professional forum and you are being advised by professionals. For free.

Smooth your ruffled feathers down and take a step back.

No one is attacking you. But you need to take the advice you are being given on board.

If you want to use the products you have purchased on yourself that is fine.

But the geeks on this site cannot condone the route you have taken in order to get the products you have in your possession.

Trying to defend unauthorised sellers and products will not make you popular with us.

If you don't want to take the advice, thank the geeks for their input and bow out of the conversation.

If you are a professional make up artist, then stay with us and learn as much as you can about a subject of which you know very little.

Use the search facility if you don't feel you want to ask any further questions at the moment.

There is so much information on this site it would take you a year to digest it all!

Take the time to find out how this site operates and the protocols .. you will be glad you made the effort :hug:

Peace and respect.

xx

A few people have mentioned getting the training free if you buy the kit, what kit is this exactly? Because I'd rather do this than buy the kit a bit at a time. If I bought the gold package for example would I get the training free? Thanks in advance :)

With Creative Academy in Dublin you have to send in copies of certificates and also proof of address before they will open an account with you so you can purchase from them. When you open an account with them they tell you over the phone that if you purchase the shellac kit from them that you receive the training free!! You cannot guarantee 100% genuine products unless you buy from Creative academy in Ireland or Sweet Squared in the UK.

:) x

A few people have mentioned getting the training free if you buy the kit, what kit is this exactly? Because I'd rather do this than buy the kit a bit at a time. If I bought the gold package for example would I get the training free? Thanks in advance :)

Hi love I don't think the training is free in uk anymore (only was right at the beginning) regardless of which kit you buy. The training is reasonable though. I did the one to one which was quite good. Hth xx

Hi love I don't think the training is free in uk anymore (only was right at the beginning) regardless of which kit you buy. The training is reasonable though. I did the one to one which was quite good. Hth xx

Ah ok, thanks for clearing that up :)

Latest posts

Back