shellac spain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fingers

Reaction score
ADVICE ON SHELLAC IN SPAIN, CAN NOT WAIT TO START USING SHELLAC THE SPANISH LADYS WILL LOVE IT, BUT CAN I GET IT OUT HERE!!! HAVE TRIED WITH NO AVAIL,ANY IDEARS!! IF HAVE TO WILL COME BACK TO UK TO GET IT, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A RUFF EST ON HOW MUCH IT WILL COST TO GET SET UP,AND I WILL ALSO NEED A LAMP, THE ONE I HAVE AFTER READING THREADS WILL BE NO GOOD,PLEASE BE GENTLE, DONT WANT ANY SHOCKS :eek:

Hi and welcome to the site :D

Whereabouts in Spain are you? I should be able to find the info for your nearest CND supplier :)

*off to find the relevant news update with the contact details on* :green:

Edit to add:
Creative Beauty is the head office in Barcelona. Phone 93 480 8425, Fax 93 480 8016, web Creative Beauty email [email protected]

I've found a newsletter, just need your location for your nearest distributor :D

Last edited:
hi sandi
im in a place called puerto lumbreras which is about an hour away from murcia, 15 min from lorca, but my dad lives in alicantie so if there is anything there that would be good
thanks
sandy

OK, got a couple of numbers for you :D

Castellon, Alicante and Valencia: 96 382 6443
Murcia and Albacete: 96 829 5694

Hope that helps a bit :green:

well that was quick sani
thanks hon will try ringing them tomorrow, can wait to get started. will let u no how i get on.
sandyx :)

Latest posts

Back