Shocking Pink

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiley

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first time using this site, so i hope i'm doing it right.

I love using the coloured acrylics, and my clients love them too, however there is a lot of interest in the colour cerise pink. Does anyone knoe how to mix this colour as i have tried everything.(my kitchen looked like a lab). I have heard that there is a colour called intensive pink, but i haven't seen it, does it have
that brightness that cerise has,if not how can i make it. HELP!!!

smiley XXX

Hi in the Ez-Flow Gemstones collection their is a colour called Pink Topaz and its a real shocking PINK CERISE colour.
Hths

NSI do a pre-mixed cerise pink as well. What system and products are you using, probably best to try and find one that will go with what you are using.

lell said:
Hi in the Ez-Flow Gemstones collection their is a colour called Pink Topaz and its a real shocking PINK CERISE colour.
Hths
when i started reading this post that is the powder that popped into my mind :)
there is also a v bright pink call bubble gum from ezflows rainbow candy collection unlike the pink topaz design sculpt powder bubble gum is set in clear so it is fab for doing colour fades and it also has a touch of glitter in it to :)
hth

Jess
xox

hi smiley,

intense pink - are you using CND? if so, to get a lovely fuschia (Can never spell - like the one I'm currently sporting), you need to mix:

2 scoops - mosaic spanish tile
1 1/2 scoops - mosaic quartz tile
1 scoop - perfect colour pink
1 scoop - flawless pink
1 scoop - perfect colour white

or for a lighter rose version, mix:
4 scoops - flawless pink
2 scoops - soft white
1 scoop - mosaic spanish tile

hth :)

Are the recipies linzi just gave for fucia & rose pink for using in zone one or for zones 2 & 3?

i used them in zone one. I suppose you could use them in other areas.

if you like to try the ezflow range please call maria at 01204 412002 who will be more than happy to help.

Latest posts

Back