Shoddy microblading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JillyP1980

Reaction score
Just some advice please. I had microblading done and then went back for the top up about 8 weeks ago. I'm really not happy with them as they are patchy and I think quite uneven. I went to see the lady who did them on Friday and she said that she can't see what the issue is. Apparently I have wonky eyes which is why she did that silly bit on my right eye and can't see what I see in that it starts a lot more in than my left one does. When I had my top up it was supposed to be an hour. 3 hours later I was still in there and bleeding quite badly which is why the ink probably didn't take as well. For £250 I'm really not happy with the outcome and was adviser that they faded because I've got oily skin and it's to be expected. I'm not the expert and if she did a proper consultation she surely would have picked up on m skin type and should have advise me that this might not have been suitable for me and maybe not get it. She's offered to do more shading which I'm not keen on as I found it so painful and dont really want to go through all that pain again for it to be patchy and look awful again in a few weeks.
Would you find this acceptable if you had this done and do you think it's reasonable for me to ask for some or all of the cost back so I can see if someone else can correct them? Thanks.

Attachments

• 20170820_192841.jpg
    20170820_192841.jpg
    499.9 KB · Views: 224
  • 20170820_192900.jpg
    20170820_192900.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 157
  • 20170820_193036.jpg
    20170820_193036.jpg
    680.4 KB · Views: 156
I have no advice for you but I wouldn't be happy either I don't think. I had my eyebrows done a month ago but with a fine needle and had hair strokes and I love them. My technician didn't overly rate microblading, she said unless you get a really good technician there's a lot more issues that can arise.
Hopefully someone who does microblading can advise you here. But 3 hours and lots of bleeding doesn't sound normal either.
I hope you get this resolved. I know my tech does do cover up work so if you're really unhappy you could always have them redone, maybe with a needle instead of blading x

The only thing I can comment is about your shape and I believe you are both right.
You are looking your brows in relevance to your nose, in which case you are right that your left is further away than your right
But if you also notice, the start of each brow coincides with the start of your eyes. If you take a straight line down you will see they match. So she followed your eye shape to form them instead of your nose.
I don't know what is right and what not, although the brow should usually start from the inner edge of the nose going up. But it might look horrible if they were equally far from your nose. Try getting a removable marker and fill the gap and decide if you like it or not. Then at least you will know what to ask for. After all what's important is what YOU like.
Sorry I can't help about anything else. I'm not a skin tech. I'm sure someone will pop in with better advice

I'm not an expert but have been doing microblading for a while. I wouldn't be happy with these either they're very patchy for 8 weeks healed. As regards fixing them, no good tech should touch these unless they fade considerably or you opt for removal. Did you both agree on the shape and sign consent forms?

Latest posts

Back