Shrinking Violet body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a level 2 nvq in beauty but no training on wraps I've seen training down in Wales but none in midlands? I'll call today with queries and check with my insurance
thanks

Is there any where in yorkshire doing these, i would love to try them !!!!

Hi whereabouts in Yorks are you and I will check and PM :D

Does anyone do this treatment in the harrow/stanmore/wembley area please? Would really love to try it before I go on holiday in 3 weeks time x

Hi you can train at ellisons in coventry and Birmingham in body wraps xxx

Hi
I offer Shrinking Violet in Leeds Yorkshire
Results are FABULOUS get in touch to book a treatment x

Oh gosh I want to try it! Anyone offers it in Surrey???

Anyone do it in Kent?

Entice Hair & Beauty

PS. It is still only 4 weeks old so will take some time to roll out but will help when we can x

Entice Hair & Beauty

PS. It is still only 4 weeks old so will take some time to roll out but will help when we can x

It's not on their website :-(

XxX

It's not on their website :-(

XxX

I'm really sorry for not replying sooner, I'm currently studying and not been on SG much.

Our website is currently out of date, hoping to move it over to Ruth soon.

In the meantime we are trialling on my daughter. Once we have trained in body wraps we hope to offer this service.

Again, sorry for late reply.

Just been on their website and they don't offer Shrinking Violet :(

It may be they haven't updated their site ? I know Chantal uses it with her lipo machines :)

So once you have lost them inches they do not return if you have a good diet and exercise? So they are not temporary results? Anyone in south yorkshire doing them?

So once you have lost them inches they do not return if you have a good diet and exercise? So they are not temporary results? Anyone in south yorkshire doing them?

Nope once the fat cells are gone..they are gone..you would need to make more for it to come back. It is a good treatment as a one-off if you have a special day etc but if taken to its limit..then combine with a good diet.. it will continue to work..Will check on S.Yorks. If you would like to PM me your email addy I will keep you update. :biggrin:

PS I saw your other post...It depends on your insurance company..some want a wrapping cert..some don't HTH

just saw this thread and it sounds the same as strictly professional inch loss body wraps i.e if you just have a 1 off the inches come back but if you follow a diet an exercise programme with a course inch loss body wraps it can stay off so little confused to why this is getting a lot of hype or will this be the next fad to flop when people realise their has been other brands out there longer doing what this does??? sorry if im in error if they are completely different :)

No need to apologise. But yes is different. No brand out there has the same formula. It differs in many ways including ingredients, the oil it is based in. Every batch handmade by the inventor.

If you have a one off then continue with your previous lifestyle then yes, you will make more fat as it is that lifestyle that created the fat in the 1st place. The same as if you go on a crash diet to lose a few pounds for a special event then go back to previous habits, it will come back.

It is a scientific process with phosphatidylcholine using lyposis and the strongest concentrate available at the moment. HTH

Last edited:
I am very interested in reading all these threads about body wraps, and shrinking violet seems to be becoming very popular at the moment. I have no doubt that they work and you see (measure) results straight away, what I don't quite get is if you keep having them and tie it in with healthy eating and an exercise routine then you will keep the fat/weight(?) off. Is this not because you are eating healthy and dieting and actually nothing to do with the wraps?

Forgive me, I am not being awkward here, and not trying to cause an issue. I am genuinely interested in the answer x

Rose i think they mean you lose that fat from the wrap and its gone and doesnt come back if you eat healthy. If you go and have a takeaway or some junk food that fat will return! And my email address is [email protected]

Latest posts

Back