Shrinking Violet body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there can you please give me some more info on the shrinking violet? and where i can purchase it thanks .x

Hello BBROWN. If you would like to PM me your email address I would be more than happy to send. Thank you very much for your interest. It is support from techs like yourself that have enabled us to get this product out there :green:

Ordered Shrinking Violet today, can't wait to try it:lol:

Ordered Shrinking Violet today, can't wait to try it:lol:
oooooooooooooooooo and thank you :hug: PM me if I can be of any help x

Iv ordered mine today, cant wait. Really? Once the fats gone its gone!!?!?!?

Yep..The only way it will come back is if you make new fat :)

I really want to try this out on me.

Can you tell me if you have sold to any salons/therapists near Gatwick?

Hi if you could PM me your postcode areas I will have a look x

Recieved mine today will keep you updates!

I have just completed a body wrap course, just a normal one so that I can use bandages or film...is there a different technique with the shrinking violet? Im just starting out doing holistic therapy's so any advice will be gladly received thanks

Hi,

Congrats on your course :) SV is a film wrap so apart from a couple of hints/tips we will send you...you are good to go x

hi i am also v interested in this how do i find out my nearest place to train , im in northamptonshire i have tried google but not getting anywhere x

Hi Jamie,

Did you find a local course? We are looking too, and not too far from you....

Please let me know xx

Hi there,

Anyone do this treatment in Sussex pls? I'm Brighton area?

Moosebat, will PM you please as I am interested in your training.:D

Shrinking Violet is an excellent jump start. For the fat to come back, new cells have to form that would happen if a person continued to eat excess calories. Combine the Shrinking Violet with exercise and healthy eating for optimum results.

i'm curious about your statement here..
i studied nutrition and was always lead to believe that a person was born with x amount of fat cells which either shrank or swelled with weight loss or gain and the only way to remove fat cells would be to physically remove them through something like lipo suction. i didn't think you form new fat cells especially as an adult.
can you clarify please, thanks.

That was a poor explanation on my part..yes you have fat cells the fat is broken down within that cell, to put the fat back on the cell has to be filled again so yes what you say is correct, what I said was misleading I should have said new fat within the cell rather than new cell

why ...? is new fat within the cell..fat is fat, you make it you lose it.. should have been explained better was within the cell rather than a new cell. It works via lipolysis

That was a poor explanation on my part..yes you have fat cells the fat is broken down within that cell, to put the fat back on the cell has to be filled again so yes what you say is correct, what I said was misleading I should have said new fat within the cell rather than new cell

Then Where dose it go?
If its a lot Of fat , and it's suddenly released
wouldn't that be dangerous to internal organs ? like liver , kidneys ?
(I know nothing just curious )

Latest posts

Back