Shrinking Violet body wrap

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo excited for this!! Doing my body wrap course Sept 4th!
This thread is fab and full of info. Will definately be looking into the SV Products :) x

Let us know how you get on- you will love it!! I love doing wraps, look forwards to it when I have clients in!!x

Let us know how you get on- you will love it!! I love doing wraps, look forwards to it when I have clients in!!x

Will do :D exciteddddd! :) there's no one (as far as my research has shown me) in my area that does anything like this :)

Will do :D exciteddddd! :) there's no one (as far as my research has shown me) in my area that does anything like this :)

I'm the same so makes feel even more exciting when you introduce it!! :)

Have you only ever used SV for wraps? Getting excited now. :)

Yep! I had just finished a level 3 spa and body course when I started looking and found SV, so glad I did! We used a water loss wrap in college but was not impressed with that, you had to wash it off too where as SV is so much easier and no mess!!

Yep! I had just finished a level 3 spa and body course when I started looking and found SV, so glad I did! We used a water loss wrap in college but was not impressed with that, you had to wash it off too where as SV is so much easier and no mess!!

Thanks! Will definately lookinto SV then. Especially if no mess etc :) and better results. Thanks again x

Thanks! Will definately lookinto SV then. Especially if no mess etc :) and better results. Thanks again x

The oil is left on for 12hours after the wrap so no mess at all, oil is rubbed into the skin. It's fabulous if you don't have the facilities of a shower! X

steff

boudoir beauty salon which is local to you is the exclusive user of shrinking viiolet in your area xxx

Last edited:
steff

boudoir beauty salon which is local to you is the exclusive user of shrinking viiolet in your area xxx

Hi! What area are you? I'm Bangor... Or do you mean North Wales.
& does this mean I cannot use SV wraps?? Xxx

where do you do the course an how much is it? Do you need any other pre qualifications?

im in llandudno hon, ill inbox you sweetie and ill do it now xxxx

Hey peeps! Just looking for anyone who offers the SV wraps in Kent area? I have a bit of excess fat on my stomach/back/sides. Everywhere else is very slim so thought this might be worth a try on my problem area? Thanks :) x

Many thanks moosebat :) x

I have a question...I wrapped a client Saturday and she lost 7.5 inches. I told her to measure again 3 days later and she did, and no change? Anyone got any idea why?

I have a question...I wrapped a client Saturday and she lost 7.5 inches. I told her to measure again 3 days later and she did, and no change? Anyone got any idea why?

No change as in no more loss or no change as in the loss you got wasn't there when she re measured?

Sorry I wasn't clear, 7.5 inches came off and stayed off, but she didn't lose any more! X

So it looks like Chantal Johnson is the furthest south so far to offer this treatment. I can't see anything on her website about offering it though.

Now I just need to find a good enough reason to spend some time in Surrey!

So it looks like Chantal Johnson is the furthest south so far to offer this treatment. I can't see anything on her website about offering it though.

Now I just need to find a good enough reason to spend some time in Surrey!

How far south do you need hun? Xxx

Latest posts

Back