Sienna-X Questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flowerbyrne

Reaction score
Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone could put me in the right direction. I was on to siennax last week and asked them to send me out some information, which they have, have not recieved it yet, but probally too soon. But I emailed the woman that I speaking to last week on friday, no response and again today , no response, then I ran this about five o'clock, no response. Wanted to ask a training question and also the shelf life of their tan unopened and then opened. ALso, this woman last week told me that she would pass my details on to their trainer in northern ireland, haven't heard from her either. Well.... I got my finance all sorted today and now I'm just wondering what I should do??? I feel like a stalker now, like do I ring again tomorrow or just forget it and go with someone else. What will happen if I need to reorder stock. There deal was very good though????

My head hurts already! Am I too impatient??

Flower

That is really unusual for sienna they normally get back to you straight away. If i was you i would try again, you wont look like a stalker, :)

Hmmm - that's interesting. I am an existing user of sienna & I too emailed on Friday & again today to follow up a query I had discussed on the phone earlier in the week where I was waiting for some items to be sent to me but not received.

They were really helpful then so I found it strange too not to hear anything. Strange. Guess we'll have to phone up tomorrow!!

Thanks girls! Maybe I'll give them another ring, its just starting to remind me of a bad boyfriend :irked:

Flower xx

Hi Flower,

Sorry you're experiencing problems with contacting Sienna....

I know they've taken on more new staff lately and are extremely busy, however, please leave it with me and I will call them tomorrow and find out regarding your local trainer.

If you need stock please pm me as I am a trainer and a distributor of their products....

I will pm you 2moro with my findings, but please feel free to call them yourself and ask the questions....

If ever you're stuck for training you can always pop on the ferry to Fishguard and pay me a visit - Pembrokeshire's great for a getaway, plenty to do and see and you can get your training covered as well. 2 for the price of 1.... we are literally 10 mins from the harbour....

I'll get back to you 2moro......:hug::hug:

Just wanted to say my own problem has been solved today with the delivery I was waiting for turning up with some spare parts, extra solution & a gift voucher to make up for the trouble I was having with my machine so I am very pleased with Sienna-x.

Wonder if they have had a problem with their email?

Hope you get the info you need too Flower.

Don't let it put you off just yet. I don't believe these last few days are true indication of their service as I have been v happy with their product & support.

Glad you got sorted. No call back and nothing came in the mail today, the info was sent of friday so tomorrow hopefully. No word from there n ireland trainer either but Roxy has been in touch and I'm making arrangements to go see her in Wales, the husband is coming too :eek: so I might make him learn the art of spray tan too!!!

But all looks good to go!!!

Did anyone get the t-shirt or the pin? Sounds silly but would like to have the professional look.

xx Flower

I didnt get the t-shirt, would rather have one done with my own business name I think :green:

Yeah I was thinking that... whats your opinion on the T200 (?) and the busy bronzer? If you don't mind me asking.

Oh and just got emailed back from the office, if I get info material tomorrow all will be forgiven LOL!!! Email answered all my questions so I'm happy now!! But how do I break it to the husband he will have to be tanned you have to bring a model :lol::lol::lol::lol: !!!!

I havent tried the busy bronzer or T200, I have the original T100 Minimist and it's been great :green: no problems (touch wood!)

Latest posts

Back