Siennasol extreme dark tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spray tan jane

Reaction score
Last night hubby sprayed me with siennasol extreme. I washed it off after 1 hour and ten minutes. This morning I have a lovely tan. Siennasol is so under rated. I love it.

Is it a green base? Where did you get it? Have you used it on clients yet?

I use this, it a gorgeous tan. Although i do have a couple of clients that leave it on over night for the 20% :eek: xx

I don’t know what base it is. I’ve not used it on clients but only because I use LA and they all love that. I got it from Ebay and I LOVE it [emoji4]

What’s it like if left to go to 20%? [emoji15]

What’s it like if left to go to 20%? [emoji15]
Really dark but still a lovely brown colour. To dark for me though. The longest i've dared leave it on was 4 hours xx

received_848098725349108.jpeg

Thats a pic of the full 20% and she really fair skinned xx

Can you really be 20% and not Orange?

Such a natural lovely brown. I’m going to use this more. Xx

There wasn't a hint of orange. It wore off really good to, it just slowly faded, didn't get that awful scaly look that some do xx

Is it a green base? It sounds great, are you using it with clients?

Is it a green base? It sounds great, are you using it with clients?
Yeah its green based. Its one of the fast tans i use on my clients. Actually its one of the best fast tans ive used. Ive got samples of LA tan fast tan getting delivered tomorrow so i'll see which one i like the best. This one is gunna be hard to beat xx

Yeah its green based. Its one of the fast tans i use on my clients. Actually its one of the best fast tans ive used. Ive got samples of LA tan fast tan getting delivered tomorrow so i'll see which one i like the best. This one is gunna be hard to beat xx
I use LA fast and I like siennasol better. LA is lovely too tho. Be interesting to see what you think.

I use this, it a gorgeous tan. Although i do have a couple of clients that leave it on over night for the 20% :eek: xx
Hiya, what do you think of the siennasol
Dark tan? I ordered the extreme and they’ve sent the dark. Wondering whether to send it back or keep it. [emoji4]

Hiya, what do you think of the siennasol
Dark tan? I ordered the extreme and they’ve sent the dark. Wondering whether to send it back or keep it. [emoji4]
Love it. I use that on myself, its a 12%. The only one i dont buy is the natural10% only because if i have someone wanting a light tan i just use the extreme and tell them to wash off in an hour or two xx

How long do you leave the 12% on for? Xx

Hey....ok, so i sprayed 2 of my clients that normally get the siennasol extreme in the LA fast tan and they have both said they prefer the Siennasol xx

Ok thanks for that. I tend to agree. Also the extreme can be washed off quicker can’t it. I recommend clients wash the fast off after 4 hours but I think I’d say 2 hours for the extreme. Can’t decide whether to swap the dark for the extreme or use both. What dya think? Xx

Latest posts

Back