Siennasol extreme dark tan

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Spray tan jane, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Spray tan jane

Last night hubby sprayed me with siennasol extreme. I washed it off after 1 hour and ten minutes. This morning I have a lovely tan. Siennasol is so under rated. I love it.

2. AshLovesTanning

Is it a green base? Where did you get it? Have you used it on clients yet?

3. donnamich

I use this, it a gorgeous tan. Although i do have a couple of clients that leave it on over night for the 20% :eek: xx

4. Spray tan jane

I don’t know what base it is. I’ve not used it on clients but only because I use LA and they all love that. I got it from Ebay and I LOVE it

AshLovesTanning likes this.
  5. Spray tan jane

What’s it like if left to go to 20%?

6. donnamich

Really dark but still a lovely brown colour. To dark for me though. The longest i've dared leave it on was 4 hours xx

7. donnamich

Thats a pic of the full 20% and she really fair skinned xx

8. AshLovesTanning

Can you really be 20% and not Orange?

9. Spray tan jane

Such a natural lovely brown. I’m going to use this more. Xx

donnamich likes this.
  10. donnamich

There wasn't a hint of orange. It wore off really good to, it just slowly faded, didn't get that awful scaly look that some do xx

11. AshLovesTanning

Is it a green base? It sounds great, are you using it with clients?

12. donnamich

Yeah its green based. Its one of the fast tans i use on my clients. Actually its one of the best fast tans ive used. Ive got samples of LA tan fast tan getting delivered tomorrow so i'll see which one i like the best. This one is gunna be hard to beat xx

AshLovesTanning likes this.
  13. Spray tan jane

I use LA fast and I like siennasol better. LA is lovely too tho. Be interesting to see what you think.

donnamich likes this.
  14. Spray tan jane

Hiya, what do you think of the siennasol
    Dark tan? I ordered the extreme and they’ve sent the dark. Wondering whether to send it back or keep it.

15. donnamich

Love it. I use that on myself, its a 12%. The only one i dont buy is the natural10% only because if i have someone wanting a light tan i just use the extreme and tell them to wash off in an hour or two xx

16. Spray tan jane

How long do you leave the 12% on for? Xx

17. donnamich

I sleep in it but you can wash it off at 6 hours for the full 12% xx

Spray tan jane likes this.
  18. donnamich

Hey....ok, so i sprayed 2 of my clients that normally get the siennasol extreme in the LA fast tan and they have both said they prefer the Siennasol xx

19. Spray tan jane

Ok thanks for that. I tend to agree. Also the extreme can be washed off quicker can’t it. I recommend clients wash the fast off after 4 hours but I think I’d say 2 hours for the extreme. Can’t decide whether to swap the dark for the extreme or use both. What dya think? Xx