SJK extensions - have they improved?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair has been posted back to u!
Your 4a hair used to be amazing quality it really did the ends & midlengths are dry and look dry the stick tip is breaking down but clearly that's good standing quality
Tuesday a client message me to say her ends were very dry 3 weeks she's been wearing the hair
I'm not sure what is going on with your hair but I can buy 3a hair from a local supplier that is still in fab condition after 6mths
I dnt know if u have changed suppliers yourself but techs carnt keep paying out for hair that is turn naff after a few weeks maybe it's jst a bad batch but never in my life have I ever experienced this like I said before ur hair used to be amazing quality that's why I always bought from u but it's not fun when u have to keep refunding clients because if there hair!

Thank you for your reply Sallie.

We can appreciate that it is not very pleasant when customers complain. As you have previously stated, you have used our Indian 4A products for over 4 years with no issues and as you can appreciate to only receive one complaint within this amount of time is extremely good considering our Indian 4A hair is our budget range and the hair material is considerably lower in quality than our other 4 higher grade products.

We can confirm we have not changed our manufacturers for our Indian 4A hair. Without physically testing the product we cannot comment on the dryness of the product.

Clear signs of knotting, matting and back-combing are clear signs of a faulty product, however dryness may not necessarily be a product fault.

The pictures you have sent to us show no signs of the factors mentioned above which is why we have requested that you return the product to us for further testing.

Please note that the 'A' grading system may not reflect other companies or brands. For example, a company may set their own grading system which may be higher or lower in quality than others.

Our Indian 4A hair is our lowest grade product we supply.

Kind regards,
Darren
Euphoria One LTD.

Latest posts

Back