Skin peels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michelle.123

Reaction score
Hi everyone iv recently had a course of dermaquest skin peels, the results was so amazing I was really impressed, and 99% of my acne scaring has now gone. I want to start offering these treatments but the minimum opening order for dermaquest to to high, I'm a soul trader and only have 1 beauty room so o need something that is reasonable priced. Can anyone recommend any good company's for skin peels? Thanks in advance

I had this problem but found Lynne baker who sells glycolic, lactic and salycilic acid peels. I bought mine from her. It's the novita range. I think she's on here and on Facebook xx

I had this problem but found Lynne baker who sells glycolic, lactic and salycilic acid peels. I bought mine from her. It's the novita range. I think she's on here and on Facebook xx
Does she have a link anywhere please? Would you recommend?

Hi everyone iv recently had a course of dermaquest skin peels, the results was so amazing I was really impressed, and 99% of my acne scaring has now gone. I want to start offering these treatments but the minimum opening order for dermaquest to to high, I'm a soul trader and only have 1 beauty room so o need something that is reasonable priced. Can anyone recommend any good company's for skin peels? Thanks in advance
Hi Michelle
I use a polish brand called bielenda professional they do a variety of different peels
Azelaic and lactobionic acid for sensitive skins including seborrhoea and rosacea
Mandelic acid
Glycolic acid
Anti acne programme which combines salycylic, shikimic, lactic, lactobionic, azelaic and mandelic acids
Reti power vc a non chemical peel utilising retinol and vitamin c
This company provide you with the % and the ph values of the peels

We use mesoaesthetic at the moment and looking into Image skincare - don't think they have minimum orders.

Hope that helps

Best Wishes,
Mel :)

Latest posts

Back