Skincare day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kezza*

Reaction score
I'm holding a skincare day in March which I've already started advertising.
The idea is introduce clients to the skincare range which is proto-col and hopefully get people to buy the products.
I'm booking out half hour appointments, giving clients a basic mini facial of cleanse, tone, exfoliate and moisture so they can feel the products on there skin. I'll do a consulation on there skin concern's, asset the skin and homecare advise. I'm offering them the chance to bring in there skin care that they use at home and I'll advise they how to use the products and if there is anything I think that would help to benefit.
All I'm charging is £10.00 but if they buy any products I'll deduct it off any products bought on the day.
I'm trying to get some prescription forms together to give to clients about there skin, I'll write out personally perscriptions on how to use products and what products woulr recommend also I thought about giving a voucher off treatments.
I'm not going to give out samples really because I want clients to buy rather than could for samples.
Is there anything anyone can think of that I have missed out????????

Thank you just trying to get everything ready for it and my mind won't stop going over everything as through I have forgetten something.

Thank you again Kerry

Latest posts

Back