Skinmate Light Mask?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthew Taylor

Reaction score
Has anyone invested in the Skinmate LED Light Mask or used it or had any experience with it at all?
I'm looking to buy myself a new gadget and I keep seeing this but would like to get some feedback on it first to whether its any good, gives good effects etc.

***Note to admins - this post is for personal use not for my company's research***

Last edited:
Love mine. Personally wanted to buy it for me more than clients! I have used it on my own skin for acne and found the blue light when used in conjunction with professional treatment works great. There was a massive reduction in the frequency and severity of breakout activity. I have used the red light on a couple of clients in a course and found moderate improvement in appearance, though this could be down to the treatments as well. With the red light in any LED treatment, the frequency that it needs to be used can mean it is cost prohibitive for some clients. I have not used the EMS function on it as I have micro current. All in all for the price of it and the effects it has on acneic skin, it is staying part of my machine arsenal! :)

Has anyone invested in the Skinmate LED Light Mask or used it or had any experience with it at all?
I'm looking to buy myself a new gadget and I keep seeing this but would like to get some feedback on it first to whether its any good, gives good effects etc.

***Note to admins - this post is for personal use not for my company's research***
Is this just personal use Matthew?
I think the hof one has had good feedback. I wouldn't use these in pro treatments as I hate the thought of a sweaty mask on my face but for home use you do need to use them quite a lot.

I've now got a Dermalux LED in salon and am getting amazing results with it - currently treating my brothers frozen shoulder!

All LED isn't the same and specific nanameters have to be maintained to treat skin rejuvenation and to kill p-acne bacteria etc so I do think it depends on what you're treating.

Vic x

I'm looking to add LED treatments to my salon as well, but there are so many out there! It's really confusing. Some seem to combine EMS and galvanic, and others are just LED. The price seems to vary alot as well. Has anyone had experience with the cheaper machines or is Dermalux the way to go?

Last edited:
I have the HOF led mask & it's great with very little expense. Fantastic for those with rosacea. So light & comfortable clients fall asleep whilst it's working it's magic! Only used the EMS function on myself once so unable to say how effective this is.

I have the HOF led mask & it's great with very little expense. Fantastic for those with rosacea. So light & comfortable clients fall asleep whilst it's working it's magic! Only used the EMS function on myself once so unable to say how effective this is.
Thanks for that. I was looking at the HOF one. Quite nice and compact as well from the looks of it. Can you feel much with the EMS?

I bought the HOF one just to use myself at home. I gave up smoking so treated myself. I love it. I can just pop it on for half and hour and chill. I do it about 3 times a week and I use it on it's own so am starting to see a difference nowl

I was a lucky lad to get one for Christmas. Like angelina221 above - it's just for me and I've had some great comments from people telling me how good my skin is looking :)
It's a great piece of kit.

Which colour setting have you been using and for how long each time?

I have it on red and on full whack! lol I do it for 30 minutes at a time.

does anyone have instruction manual for skin mate led mask? we got no instructions with it and it looks rather confusing

Is this not similar technology to the Swiss company years ago launching The Biotron light which costs a small fortune ?

does anyone have instruction manual for skin mate led mask? we got no instructions with it and it looks rather confusing
There should be an instruction manual with it. Why not give HOF (assuming from them) a call and let them know it wasn’t included.

Latest posts

Back