Skinmate microcurrent or carlton?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Agelessbeauty

Reaction score
Hello
I would like to introduce microcurrent into my salon, but is it worth it?
I trained with carlton but someone suggested skinmate? It's alot cheaper so would it be just as good?? Help

I did market research with my current clients to find out just how many were interested and worked out how much time I would have available in my working week for these new treatments.
Based on clients having 2 sessions a week of say 1 and1/4 hours each session, could I add it to my treatment list practically?

I also needed an upgrade to my existing skincare range and that was where I began.

Covid struck within the first 3 months of new facial launch and it really never picked back up again. My client age range was oldies like me, or older that had someone or were themselves shielding and that was that. Courses of facials booked but hadn't quite been completed which was such a shame.
However, you are beginning at a different time than I was.

Carlton are a great brand, I used their machines briefly at college many years ago. Bear in mind that any new brand will be different in use and you will need to factor in extra training. I can't comment on Skinmate, maybe someone else will jump onto the thread.
Good luck.

I’d go for Carlton. I have used their machines for more than 30yrs & they still look good & work all these yrs later. I have purchased from HOF a couple of machines & not impressed & their customer service was awful.

thats great thank you x

Latest posts

Back