Sleek couture hair extensions matted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypsy2509

Reaction score
Hi I'm wondering if anyone can give me advice.

Been having hair extensions for years for the last two years I've used sleek couture, the two batches I bought both lasted a year, the only reason for getting new each time is they had gone a bit thinner! Anyway had some new ones fitted 6 weeks ago, done nothing different, follow all the aftercare and they have gone matted around the middle of the hair, within 10 mins of brushing the hair, it starts going matted!
Can anybody recommend anything??
I've spoken with my extensionist who supply's the hair and fitted, but she says she doesn't know what to suggest?

I had this with those too!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1486040612.091868.jpg

Maybe return the hair to them to see what they say? Looks like a bad batch :( does it fuzz up when you move your head?

Maybe return the hair to them to see what they say? Looks like a bad batch :( does it fuzz up when you move your head?
Yea just spoke to them and they've asked me to send them for testing. Yes I brush it within 10 mins of moving around it slowly starts like getting static then ends up in a matted mess. Hopefully get some answers when I send it back x

Funny thing was they were good condition but matting? Xxxx

Latest posts

Back