Skincare range for teens-please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danm

Reaction score
Hiya Geeks
Need help lm doing a facials for under 17s what skin care can l use for them l have been trying out skin truth senstive range l also use dermalogica they r now wanting to use skin care products at home but dont want to spend over say £15 for a kit what can l buy for them? can any1 help what do u all think of skin truth for at home for them?
thanks

please any1 help!!!

Eve Taylor... They do a purifying and balancing range and the 50 ml sizes are under £5 retail for cleansers, toners and moisturisers.

I think the best range is Elemis Fresh Skin.
Does not dry the skin out, but is a though cleanse.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

What do you think of Liz Earle travel products?

l have a skincare workshop at my shop and the teens want to buy skincare from me. I use Dermalogica and this costs too much. Anyone know any cheap but good brands I could buy in for them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dermalogica so clean start which is designed for teenage skin. The skin kits sell really well!!

i love dermalogica but l dont have an account with them so it means me buying them at the cost price

You said above that you use dermalogica?

i did yes, and l do but l buy it full price

Another vote for Eve Taylor here. :)

thanks even for younger teens?

hiya geek what do u all think of skin truth for teen skin?

My skin is as tough as old boots but boy, did it react to skin truth! It's a cheap brand used for students in college, and as a professional, it's not a brand I'd want to use on my clients.

My skin is as tough as old boots but boy, did it react to skin truth! It's a cheap brand used for students in college, and as a professional, it's not a brand I'd want to use on my clients.

thanks lynne for you comment lm looking for a starter kit for my teens under £15 l need help!!!

So you pay RRP for dermalogica products to use on clients during skin treatment!! that's crazy!! Surely it would be cheaper to open an account then you could retail and do all the dermalogica training!!

I was thinking the same thing AmeliaR!

Surely without the proper account and training you are only able to offer your clients part of the product range and treatments?!

I'd get in touch with them and see about opening an account for yours and your clients sake :) Must be costing a fortune buying things at RRP for treatment use!

The Clean Start range within Dermalogica is very good for teenage skins and is inexpensive, they do a starter kit which I believe is £22.50 or thereabouts for retail to your clients.

HTH :)

YES l have used the teen kits b4 they r amazing but someone told me you have to spend at least £400 a month to keep an acount open an l know l wont do that many sales on it

Dermalogica clean start x

Latest posts

Back