Smile Lines gone to pot

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexi

Reaction score
Hi there,

Having a bit of trouble with smile lines lately- they seem to be lop sided with one side being longer than the other.

I have tried going from right to left and vice versa as I know we all tend to favour a particular side but nothing seems to help. I have practised and practised and am still having a problem.

Please could someone help as I have no idea what to try now?????

Lexi

:cry:

I am still trying to do my smile lines maybe book a 1-2-1 with someone who did you train with?

This is somthing that I might do this year if I can not get to grips with them. I also want to do more training.

I hope you get more advise than this sorry I can not help more.

Caz xxx

lexi said:
Hi there,

Having a bit of trouble with smile lines lately- they seem to be lop sided with one side being longer than the other.

I have tried going from right to left and vice versa as I know we all tend to favour a particular side but nothing seems to help. I have practised and practised and am still having a problem.

Please could someone help as I have no idea what to try now?????

Lexi

:cry:

As already suggested, you should get a 1-2-1 with your educator. You
should also purchase a copy of NailClass (available from Geekmart) which contains all the tutorials on this site which are invaluable.

Check out this tutorial by GMG (don't know if you will be able to access if you are not a Premium Geek) Million Dollar Smiles

Good luck!

Also try starting on the opposite side :)

In other words, if you normally start creating your smile by pushing upward and outward to the right, try doing it to the left. This usually makes a BIG difference in the balance of the curvature :D

HTH's

Latest posts

Back