So Excited!!!! Need a model.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
I know this probably sounds really sad, but i had to tell you guys that i have finally booked my EZ Flow conversion!

I've wanted to do it for sometime but not had the money. Now i have some regular clients i can finally do it. I am doing it on 17th October which is a monday from 9am till 5pm with Georgie.

Its in Enfield, but if anyone near me in essex can get to me, i will take them and drop them off afterwards. I am doing the L&P conversion, despite already using the product i just want to refine my technique and improve some other points too.

PM me if you are able to help me out. Debs, Lucia, Sherrie are any of you free that day??:?:

Just wanted to bump this up as i don't see anyone i know online at the mo.

Sorry hun not can do, its a monday and i will be working, i am sure there won't be a lack of people though who want to come and watch Georgie do her stuff, she is excellent at explaining things and one of the first people in the industry to give me the opportunity to watch a pr in actiona dn ask stupid questions. i was almost breathing down her neck i was getting that close when she was working. lol

you will ahve an excellent day Wendy enjoy it but she''ll make you work for it lol
x

Ooooohhh me me me!!!

Thanks peeps, i now have a model so really looking forward to the coversion now.

Good luck with it Wendy!! I would have loved to have been your model but Its difficult to find anyone to drop/collect the rugrats from school, hope you have a good day, tell us all about it! x

Aspirations said:
Good luck with it Wendy!! I would have loved to have been your model but Its difficult to find anyone to drop/collect the rugrats from school, hope you have a good day, tell us all about it! x

Me to, was racking my brains when I first saw your post, even asked hubby to take a day off work lol. Have a great day Wendy x

Just to let you guys know...

Wendy is a natural..she picked up the techniques so well that I just left her to it in the end!

Well done Wendy!

And Kirsten was there too...another special talent!

I'll be quitting soon, so many who can replace me!!! Hee hee...

Georgie. xx

Monkeystails said:

Wendy is a natural..she picked up the techniques so well that I just left her to it in the end!

Well done Wendy!

Georgie. xx

No way i'd want to replace you Georgie. It's gonna take me years to get to your standard, your nails are to die for! Besides i need to pick your brains once in a while:D

I thoroughly enjoyed the day and really fell into doing the sculpts. Plus what did help was Glynis has lovely nails to do them on, so that was a big bonus. Georgie is such a good educator and makes you feel at ease straight away. If money was no object i would already have booked my next course!! Gel It! here i come.

Well i wasn't going to but here is the nails i did on Glynis.

They aren't perfect and the smiles aren't consistent, but i was pleased with them as they are the first fullset i have done on anyone other than myself. The index finger of the left hand is the demo nail that Georgie did, hence the perfect tip.:D

Attachments

• Glynis sculpts EZ Flow 1.jpg
    Glynis sculpts EZ Flow 1.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 94
looking good well done.xxx

Well done, Im hopefully going to do a conversion to ezflow after christmas (Im saving my pennies already!) with jess aka sparklepink. cant wait!! x x

Hi Wendy,

Glad you had a great day... Georgie is a great teacher and makes you feel at ease.

Nails look good. Are they sculpts?

Oh Wendy, I can see you as a member of the Ezflow Competition Team soooon. Well done honey!

Looking good girl very proud of you.
x

plaoh said:
Hi Wendy,

Glad you had a great day... Georgie is a great teacher and makes you feel at ease.

Nails look good. Are they sculpts?

Yes they are sculpts, i have to say now i know how to do them, i doubt i will use tips very often now. Georgie is just great.

Thanks guys for all your encouraging words and praise. I still need loads of practise but i do think i will compete next year.:eek:

Monkeystails said:

Well done Wendy!

Georgie. xx

Awww we had a great day.... was good to meet you Wendy... your nails look cool on here don't they!!!! Well you won't be seeing mine for a while!! lol.
Thanx Georgie, like Wendy said it was amazing, brilliant, fantastic.... and you are so calm and lovely.
God wot a brown nose I am!! lol.

Bloody brilliant Wendy they look fab, you go girl. If you want to practise on anyone give me a shout as I love sculpts but can only do my left hand!!!

Well done hunny x

Hy Pauline, anytime hun, i would love to practise on someone as so scared to forget how to do them.....lol.:D

Must get together soon Hun, love to have anothe Geeky chat.

Very nice well done you

Caz xxx:D

Latest posts

Back