Soft gel that you infill?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleC

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone got knowledge of a soft gel that you can infill? I've only ever used CND products but one of my clients has been elsewhere while I've been on hols & has been told she has had a soft gel applied for strengthening her weak nails & that she should go back for infills. My client says the technician used what looked like black polish bottles (even the colours) with minimal labelling on them & told her it would usually take 3-4 layers to strengthen. I thought all soft gels were soaked off & only hard gels were infilled? She wants me to use the same products on her nails as they lasted really well. Can anyone help? Thanks :)

Soft gel in black bottle is IZ gel, they come in pots and also bottles which to be honest I don't like as there is wastage one can't get the last drop out where as a pot you can.
IZ gel is great I even use it to Infill acrylic nails if clients come with some un known acrylic and I find that it works really nicely.

And client's telling you to use what products you don't stock is not advisable unless you have lots of spare cash lying round.
To the invest in a new system for one client is quite a waste of money. Unless I get co distant requests from a variety of clients I wait it out.
I made a lot of quick buys which in the long run don't profit my business.

But if you talking of the colours in black bottles then I stand corrected as IZ is a stand alone in back their colours come I white pots with black lids. Tell her to phone the place she went to and get the name details.

Latest posts

Back