Solar comedones

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe i'm OBSESSED with training - once I'd heard about these I was off!!! Maybe I should write a book!?

I too LOVE extracting milia too, only recently learnt it and I just love it!!!

Becki xxx

what a fab thread!!!!:)

I so want to learn to do this now....I would get such satisfaction from popping these.....(i think there may be something wrong with us all cause its gross really!!!!and may also change my mind the first time i would actually have to do it)
i would like to know from those skin geeks who they did their training with out of curiosity
ta

sian xx
***creative liquid and powder ***

usually its better to start a new thread if your changing the topic - or you could try a search (top right)

btw i did mine at champneys

what a fab thread!!!!:)

I so want to learn to do this now....I would get such satisfaction from popping these.....(i think there may be something wrong with us all cause its gross really!!!!and may also change my mind the first time i would actually have to do it)
i would like to know from those skin geeks who they did their training with out of curiosity
ta

sian xx
***creative liquid and powder ***
Eeeeew, I'm now starting to be put off my supper! What have I let myself in for?

Latest posts

Back