solar oil ingredients ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystals

Reaction score
I no a bit of an odd request, but you all keep saying how brilliant this stuff is, which i am going to purchase at earls court. i have three cuticle oils, and just wanted to compare the ingredients.
thanks. xxx

Sweet almond oil, rice bran oil, jojoba seed oil and parfum and tocopheryl acetate think that is all bit ahrd to read on the teeny bottles
x

prunus amygdalus dulcis(sweet almond) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)seed oil, oryza sativa(rice) bran oil, fragrance(parfum), tocopheryl acetate....

scattyfox said:
Sweet almond oil, rice bran oil, jojoba seed oil and parfum and tocopheryl acetate think that is all bit ahrd to read on the teeny bottles
x
beat me too it hun

thankyou joanne and lucia. xxxthe only thing mine have in is the sweet almond oil.

crystals said:
thankyou joanne and lucia. xxxthe only thing mine have in is the sweet almond oil.

It's those extra ingredients that make it so special. xxx

yeah mine seem to be a bit too greasy and well dont smell to kind. xxx

Hi.....its the combination that makes all the difference...
the jojoba oil is the carrier oil that helps the others penetrate to do their job!...
Vitamin E is anti ageing and helps to soften and moisturise....
The rice bran oil and sweet almond oil are both to soften and condition!!!
There is nothing as good as solar oil......

There is nothing as good as solar oil...... ok im convinced, im gonna get some. xxx

he he he another happy customer
x

Have to say i didnt believe all the hype but my clients love solar oil
x

Latest posts

Back