Some advice whilst trying to find a colourist

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welshlas

Reaction score
Hi there, I have balayage at mo, Brown roots blonde ends, I'm looking to go back mainly Brown with caramel balayage. Is it easier for the colourist to do these colours on all Brown or just leave it as it is? Reason I ask is I'm still on the hunt for a half decent colourist, and tempted to just colour it all due to Grey's with any salon as can't really go wrong with all over colour until I find someone or leave as it is. Thanks x

Hi there, I have balayage at mo, Brown roots blonde ends, I'm looking to go back mainly Brown with caramel balayage. Is it easier for the colourist to do these colours on all Brown or just leave it as it is? Reason I ask is I'm still on the hunt for a half decent colourist, and tempted to just colour it all due to Grey's with any salon as can't really go wrong with all over colour until I find someone or leave as it is. Thanks x

Sorry, but it's not quite that simple so you do need a half decent colourist. As your blonde is bleached hair, it will need extra gold and/or copper pigment adding before the main tint otherwise, you risk it going green-ish and fading very quickly.

Thanks for reply, this is my worry finding a half decent colourist, would you recommend doing anything with hair in the meantime whilst finding one such as all over Brown a few times? Or just find a good colourist? I always go in with high expectations with corrections I sometimes wonder if its easier to work with a blank canvas lol

Latest posts

Back