Something Fishy On E-bay!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
I was just browsing nails n'stuff on e-bay (as I sometimes do) and came across something very interesting...........and VERY FISHY!!!

The same seller has the following for sale....(NOTE THE CASH AMOUNTS AT PRESENT)

100 white tips in case £51.00
100 normal tips in case £51.00
500 professional tips + case £82.00
6 (SIX) 100/180 files £62.00
1 bottle tip blender £56.00

There are more, all round about these ridiculously extortionately high figures, still with time to run, and all "private bidders".

See Item no. 5548882283 and look at the rest of items she is selling!!!

Who in their right mind would pay £56 for a bottle of tip blender??!!! OR six grit files for £62.00??!! :suprised:

Look at the amount of supposed bidders there are!!

VERY FISHY!!!!!!!

Martine

Just had a look lol I would think that she has prob upset someone and they are putting bids on the item under private user names and then they will dissapear from Ebay so she gets left with cost for the items she has sold, but no buyer if you know what I mean.

Dawnie xx

:eek: Whoops!! Glad it's not me!! LOL

Martine

check out that whopping negative feedback too!!!
lol!
:rolleyes:

If I remember rightly there has been a couple of threads on here about this seller - nothing positive was said..

I would love to have a shufty at some of the comments - they have gone private now so no feedback can be read... doh!

Jen

I think the user may be registered on here - not 100% sure tho..

Sara Satchell said:
If I remember rightly there has been a couple of threads on here about this seller - nothing positive was said..
Ive bought odd things from this seller , well havent really got anything good to say the items took ages to come and one of the items were completly different to what I bought.....

JCS said:
I would love to have a shufty at some of the comments - they have gone private now so no feedback can be read... doh!

Jen
Me too!!!! Its a shame that people have to take advantage of sites like ebay. It can't be a good sign that the seller has made the feedback private....i know people who sell various items on ebay and they are very proud of their feedback rating! xx

Good Greef!!!! If I had that much negative feedback I would also want to keep it private!!! :)

Hi guys, can you give me a clue as to who you are talking about...i have been on ebay so i will be wary of this seller!! :irked:

mamma said:
Hi guys, can you give me a clue as to who you are talking about...i have been on ebay so i will be wary of this seller!! :irked:
hey,

i've checked out the item number that was mentioned on the first post and it appears that the sellers id is - gt1972nails

hth!!

Jenn xx

btw -- the seller also has an eBay store called 'The Nail Store'

Jenn xx

Yeah i have heard of him/her, they sell loads of stuff...........i'm sure i have bought something ages ago ........can't remember what though....

Think i'll stay clear of the name next time!!

I can't believe it, are people really that stupid .Wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it for myself.

Latest posts

Back