Soooo Annoyed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
You might have read from previous posts that out of courtesy I told my boss that I would be spray tanning in the evenings. He then went behind my back and set his wife up doing the same thing. She has just launched her website and has undercut me and for every tan people book in October they get one free.

She does not need to earn lots of money as her husband is already mega rich so she is just doing it for a bit of pocket money really!

She has also lied and said that she has tested all the solutions on the market before deciding on A Tan, which I know for a fact isn't true!

Sorry but had to vent my frustrations.... really not a happy bunny especially as things are so quite at the moment.

:irked:

If she doesn't need the money then she will soon get fed up! It is a silly thing to do the buy one get one free thing, it is great doing the paying tan but motivation is definately missing with the free one. Stick to your guns and just keep at it, you will be fine! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back