Spatulas!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautylicous

Reaction score
Hi i've not long qualified and am finding I'm going though crazy amount of wooden spatulas just doing a half leg wax!!! anyone have any tips please. If
I load the spatula with too much wax it drips everywhere so not covering very much skin per spatula
Thanks in avance

Have you tried using one spatula to cover each section of leg prior to removing the hair i.e. Front bottom half one spatula, front top half one spatula, knee area one spatula. As long as the area has been cleansed and you have not yet removed any hair you can use the same spatula for each section of the leg. I wouldn't use this method on other body parts such as the bikini, I'm a strictly no double dip girl - they only work out about a penny each so the financial cost is minimal however many you use.

Hey, would you consider getting a wax roller system? If not the more you practice it will get easier x

I use a metal spatula for legs. Holds more wax and quicker.

thanks that's a great idea also as you say not expensive I just didn't wan't to look unprofessional being new etx
Have you tried using one spatula to cover each section of leg prior to removing the hair i.e. Front bottom half one spatula, front top half one spatula, knee area one spatula. As long as the area has been cleansed and you have not yet removed any hair you can use the same spatula for each section of the leg. I wouldn't use this method on other body parts such as the bikini, I'm a strictly no double dip girl - they only work out about a penny each so the financial cost is minimal however many you use.
Have you tried using one spatula to cover each section of leg prior to removing the hair i.e. Front bottom half one spatula, front top half one spatula, knee area one spatula. As long as the area has been cleansed and you have not yet removed any hair you can use the same spatula for each section of the leg. I wouldn't use this method on other body parts such as the bikini, I'm a strictly no double dip girl - they only work out about a penny each so the financial cost is minimal however many you use.[/QUO

Hey, would you consider getting a wax roller system? If not the more you practice it will get easier x
I hadn't as I've never used them, I am going to Olympia so shall hunt them down and inquire. Thank you

Latest posts

Back