Special offers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abi Smith

Reaction score
Hiya what special offers has everyone ran & found work well? Im truing to think of my offers ready for July
Thanks in advance

Hi Abi,

I personally wouldnt do offers during July as its a busy month with it being summer and people going away. I would either just really promote holiday treatments ie waxing, nails etc or if you really want to do an offer maybe a summer package where you save on a group of treatments. Don't forget your t&cs if you do decide to offer a package to make sure people don't take advantage.

Hope this helps :)

Aw thank you i am very quiet atm so trying to draw some clients in try & get my name out more

In that case here's a few ideas...

Packages- discount on for example nails, wax and tan
Pick and mix- pick 2/3 treatments for £X
Pedicure or gel toes offers are good for summer
Offer 10% or 20% off the next treatment to all clients who come in July for August to encourage them to return
Free polish with mani/pedi or cuticle oil
You could create a new 'offer' treatment ie 'summer feet' maybe foot rasp, moisturise and polish so like a lunchtime quick pedi but all the best bits to make them look fab
Discount for hen party/wedding parties...10% off all treatments booked

Do you have Facebook and Instagram pages with regular updates?

Hopefully others will have some more ideas for you too xx

Offer extra value rather than a discount... e.g. Book a standard mani and get a free upgrade to luxury Manicure, free express facial with every massage, free gel upgrade with any mani/Pedi, free Brow Shape and Tint with lashes (remember to take photos of brows Lashes and nails to pop on Facebook Instagram and twitter, this generates a lot of custom)

If you have any prebuilt packages (brows and lashes etc) make a point of promoting then rather than offering further discounts

Bring a friend for free (friend must be a new client and enjoy services of the same value) this way yes your literally doing it half price, but you're doubling your chances of long term clients

Lovely thank you amazing ideas! I will try these i have been offered a space in a salon so i am going to try this too!

Oh that sounds a brilliant oppurtunity!

I hope so as i have been so disheartened lately as nothings seemed to work

Latest posts

Back