Speed waxing tips !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Material_Girl

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I am wanting any tips, tricks, techniques for speed waxing, for all parts of the body male and female ! Hot wax and strip wax ! ... Thanks in Advance

Yes just practice .

Took me a while now 10 years on I am able to do: full leg, full arm, underarm, bikini and lip and toes in an hour.
Used to take me an hour and 45 to do this initially when I started.

Do not compromise your technique ever! Or skip steps. This can lead to client having skin lift off or making it more painful.

For larger body parts like legs and full arms I use the argon oil wax known as champagne glamour wax in a roller (new roller or cartilage per client) this helps with speed for application.

Also develop a set routine meaning for full arm I start at the top and work in sections down, then with legs I start at the ankle and go up.

However if you get a pathetic client who squeals every time your wax and performs like a child then it will take you double the time, no cure for this unfortunately , you can't show the client your irritation otherwise they won't come back to you!

Latest posts

Back