SPMU advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LFBB

Reaction score
Hi there,

After a few years break I'm looking to get back into the beauty industry and hoping to train in SPMU.

I'm interested in training with Dermace as that's where my brow tech trained and she is amazing.

I had decided to book the brow only course but wanted to do more research and in doing so have come across info regarding the JCCP.

I'm now concerned that if I was to complete the brow only course, come November I wouldn't legally be allowed to carry out treatments.

Can anyone advise?

Dermace do the VCTC Level 4 course at an extra £4K but that is training in liner and lips too which I didn't really want to do.

Any info would be really helpful.

TIA
Linzi

You will have to be level 4 to do semi permanent makeup. I've been looking into this over the last few years. Decided to do a HND to get up to level 5 and that way can still do the shorter courses. If you wanted to do anything else on top of semi permanent makeup it might be worth looking at doing it that way instead. If not, I'd do the VTCT course, it costs more but it'll be whole waste of monty if you can't perform the treatment come November.

Latest posts

Back