SPMU training advice please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donna1105

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am obsessed and I really want to do a semi permanent make up course but don't know who to go with, although my gut instincts say nouveau contour.
Anyway I was going to do the silver course at nouveau, but is it really worth the 9 grand course fees?
Will I make this money back quickly or at least did you make your course fees back quickly?
The brochure is very tempting, does anybody recommend their training? Or another SPMU course? Please un-biased reviews as I really don't want to waste my money in fact I can't afford to do I will work extremely hard to make it work, but I have a toddler so maybe could do it 4 days a week. My toddler is going to nursery so now I need to get myself into work so can commit to it, but is it possible to make a really good living from? Honestly? X

Hi Donna1105

We can't speak for all insurance companies but we certainly recognise all of Nouveau Contours courses and consider them leaders in this industry. That of course isn't to say that we wouldn't insure you after completing a course through another company, your best bet is to check you can get insurance before putting any deposits down to avoid being disappointed. Please feel free to contact us for a quotation once you have completed your course on 08456 058 670 or visit our website www.professionalbeautydirect.co.uk
We wish you luck with your training :)

Latest posts

Back